Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What a Day!

What a day! It has been AWESOME!  Every day we are here I fall in love more and more with the country of El Salvador!  So far today we have done 3, yes 3 school assemblies.  It was the coolest thing to watch school kids worship the Lord!  Granted there were many who were not as receptive; over all it was a great day that once again will forever change my life!
We played a lot of soccer today lol!  Go figure, and I loved every minute of it! The majority of this morning and this afternoon was us going to the 3 different schools.  Tonight we are having a kid’s crusade at the church, which should be another fun filled night!

Words cannot begin to explain what God has been doing in my heart.  I have experienced things in the last 24 hours that I will never be able to put into words.  I am extremely grateful for this opportunity God has given me, and I cannot wait to come back again and again!   I am hoping to have some pictures posted soon!  Love you all and keep the prayers coming for the James River Kids team! 

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment