Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Good Bye El Salvador

Is hard to believe we are winding down and back to packing mode so we can leave for the airport at 3 AM…. I have to say, everyday God touched me in ways I never imagined.  Today we hiked up a volcano, (try and do that in MO lol) and it was breathtaking! 
Tonight’s church service was indescribable.  I think I cried more tonight then I have in a long time.  They were not tears of sorrow; no they were tears of joy, thanks, and praises.  Before heading out on this trip I had no idea what to really except.  I can honestly say I am forever changed. 
I know I am sinner, I am not perfect, I make mistakes and I have struggles.  But this week I was reminded over and over again that I am loved more than I can ever imagine!  You know we go to church on Sunday and Wednesday in our nice air conditioned buildings.  We drive our nice cars and are able to eat before we get there.  Here we sat, sweat dripping from our heads singing and praising the Lord.  It was amazing! I can’t wait to come back! El Salvador holds a special place in my heart!  I will be back, and I can wait to hug each one of the kids and parents I met this week!  El Salvador I am grateful for this trip! And I am so thankful to all those who helped to get me here! I will forever be grateful!

In a few hours I will be leaving on a jet plane! I can’t wait to hug all my boys!!!!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment