Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Life is a Journey

The past several months, well years if I am going to be truly honest have been a journey that I have often question the out come. I have hit rock bottom along the way and found myself facing my fears face to face. It wasn't until I realized, realized that I cannot change someone and someone cannot change me that I really began to step out in faith. I was listening to Klove today and this was there scripture for the day. I don't know about you but this was one of those aha moments and I wanted to share it.

Revelation 21:6
The Message (MSG)
6-8Then he said, "It's happened. I'm A to Z. I'm the Beginning, I'm the Conclusion. From Water-of-Life Well I give freely to the thirsty. Conquerors inherit all this. I'll be God to them, they'll be sons and daughters to me. But for the rest—the feckless and faithless, degenerates and murderers, sex peddlers and sorcerers, idolaters and all liars—for them it's Lake Fire and Brimstone. Second death!"

We are truly nothing without Him in our lives. If we walk without faith we are simply saying we are the driver and He is the passenger when in reality He should always be the driver, He is our life coach, the Bible is our play book! We are on His team, from the day we say YES we want you in our life, from that moment we surrender all we have to be on the best team that exist! gods team is better then any world series championship, super bowel victory or Olympic gold medal. He is giving us a chance and opportunity for eternal life,. I realized over the past several months that I wasn't putting all my faith in Him. I wasn't lifting my hands up and saying God I give it all to you! I had to dig down deep, pray for courage, strength and wisdom. Then I gave it all to Him and did with the old child philosophy of NO TAKE BACK! I was giving it to Him and surrendering all I had.
I have to say once I did that, it was like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. I have found when I pray I can do so with sincerity and with purpose.
Remember to live everyday with purpose, with heart and with passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment