Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Strength Like No Other


I looked in the mirror today
I know it was me
It looked like me
Yet it wasn’t me
I saw a soul lost in chaos
A heart broken
Shattered by anger & Resentment
I was lost
I lost the part of me who was strong
Brave
Determined
Fearless
Devoted
The fighter deep down inside of me
Gone……
I hit the ground
My knees digging deep into the floor
Not just asking
But begging
Begging God for a strength that only He could provide
Courage, determination, wisdom
And a back bone bigger than life itself.
Prayed for peace
Comfort
Closure

Guidance

I looked in the mirror today
I saw ME
Strong
Courageous
Confident
I saw me
A daughter
Mother
Sister
Friend
I saw what God has been telling me all along!
I am a princess, His princess

No comments:

Post a Comment