Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Friday, October 21, 2011

This Crazy Life

Every day I sit at my computer before work and I read a quote that a good friend sent me several years ago. "there is nothing that is so chaotic that God cannot bring something surpassingly great out of it! It happened at creation, it happened at the cross, an it is happening today!"
We all face situations in our lives at some point where we question our faith, our self worth and so on. For me the past several years have been a roller coaster ride full ups and downs. But the one constant that has always been there is our amazing God who loves not only me but you! He watches over me, you, your kids, your kids kids and so on. My point is that yeah I know my life is crazy right now. I would have to say is hectic. But I am happy! I am finding strength that I thought I lost so many years ago. I thought the fighter inside of me was long gone. But through faith, hope and lots of prayers I have a strength I never knew was there! I am standing up tall proud and full of hope! I might get knocked down but I WILL GET UP AGAIN! So world look out because Julie Kelly is BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment