Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WOW! It has been forever!

So this will be short and to the point. It has been way too long since my last post. Almost a year. My goal is to do much better. We are doing great busy as always but great. Hunter started school this year, and Dakota is in the 2nd grade. It seems like yesterday they were both just born.
This past Sunday Mr. Hunter asked Jesus in his heart. It was great... I have to laugh though. We go up to get the boys from childrens church, and we are already running behind, and Hunter says Mom, I didnt get my you know, and I said no, I dont know, what were you suppose to get. He then tells me, this "you know this little, box like shape thing, you know about like this." Um, no still have no idea what you are talking about. I ask him again, what are you talking about, he then says "MOM, I asked Jesus in my heart today and they said I am suppose to get something when I do that." Boy talk about a mom on a mission. I grabed his hand, and off we went. i was looking for anyone who would talk to me. I was like, um yes, My son just asked Jesus in his heart and said he was suppose to get something and we didnt get it. So long story short, we get the little box, Hunter looks at it, and says mom, there is no candy in it... I look at him, and I just smile and tell him I will get you whatever you want baby! This is your day! Your day!
It was his day, and I wanted that day to be one he will always remember. Asking Jesus in his heart should be a milestone in his life. A day we embrace, a day we celebrate and rejoice. I know some people think I was a little crazy for making sure he got his little box, and that I made sure that it was a day to remember. But what matters is that he knows, that he made the best step he could make. I am so proud that both my boys at 5 asked Jesus into their hearts. So proud!
Until next time! Have a great week! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment