Sit back, grab a cup of Java and enjoy the day!

Welcome to our crazy everyday lives!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Crazy days of Summer!

I cannot believe it has been soooooooooooo long since my last post... It seems that the days and nights just keep running together!
We are full swing into baseball! Both boys are playing yet again! I love this time of year. I could sit and watch baseball 24/7.... It amazes me though how different our children can be. Hunter loves baseball. He eats and breaths baseball. It could be 2 hours from game time and he is fully decked out from head to toe... Now Dakota, yes he is another story. He is the little boy in left or right field looking up at the stars.... Still I love watching them just having fun... Granted I would love for both my kids to be the diehard athletes that Darren and I once were... And wish we still were... I know deep down that each child has to be themselves. For Dakota he is smart, he loves music, loves science and math. He wants to play the guitar. He plays sports because his friends play. He doesn’t play to be the star, and he is ok with that... I am ok with that. Hunter, he is my outdoor kid. Loves fishing, sports and getting dirty! I guess his names suites him well!
All in all, summer is off to a great start! We have church camp in July and that is all Dakota talks about! I am not sure I am ready seeing I will be completely worn out after the fact. I think I need a training program just to get ready for camp... LOL!
Until next time!!!! (Which will be a lot sooner)
And now we are off to the ball fields!

No comments:

Post a Comment